Sunny HeRBs Fennel and Mint Couscous salad
A light and fresh one-dish meal : Sunny HeRBs Fennel and Mint couscous salad.An easy make-ahead recipe ideal for lunches, dinners, aperitifs and summer picnics.Ready?
- 160g pre-cooked couscous
- 200g zucchini
- 1 shallot
- 200g feta cheese
- 20 pitted olives
- 10 leaves Sunny HeRBs mint
- 2 Sunny HeRBs fennel tufts
- 5 Sunny HeRBs oregano branches
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the couscous following the instructions on the package.
- Pour the couscous into a bowl, add 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil and stir with a fork to separate the grains. Cover the bowl with a lid.
- Wash, dry and cut the zucchini into cubes.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and toss in the minced garlic. Add the zucchini and cook on medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste and Sunny HeRBs oregano.
- Pour the zucchini into the couscous bowl.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes, the olives into rings and slice thinly the shallot. Add everything to the couscousbowl.
- Chop finely Sunny HeRBs mint and fennel.
- Season the couscous salad with extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep the salad in the fridge.
- When it’s time to serve the couscous salad garnish each dish with fresh Sunny HeRBs mint and fennel.