Tuna tartare with Basmati rice and mixed Sunny HeRBs
A fancy starter or a light appetizing single course: tuna tartare with Basmati rice and mixed Sunny HeRBs.The right recipe for raw fish lovers, this dish is extremely fragrant thanks to fresh herbs: basil, parsley and lemon verbena.Ready?Watch the video and follow the recipe!AROMA SAPORE SALUTE in your kitchen!
- 250g Basmati rice
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 celery sticks
- 4 radishes
- Pickled soybean sprouts
- 300g sushi-grade tuna
- Poppy seeds
- 1 lemon juice
- Sunny HeRBs basil
- Sunny HeRBs parsley
- Sunny HeRBs lemon verbena
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Soy sauce and chilli pepper (if you like)
- Cook Basmati rice in abundant salty water, following the directions on the package. Drain the rice and allow it to cool down.
- Prepare the ingredients keeping them separate until ready to compose the dish.
- Cut the tuna steak into cubes for the tartare. Season the tuna cubes with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and poppy seeds.
- Wash and pat dry the celery sticks. Remove the strings, chop the celery into cubes.
- Drain well soybean sprouts.
- If you like it, clean and chop chilli pepper.
- Wash and pat dry the mixed Sunny HeRBs: basil, parsley and lemon verbena.
- Add the mixed Sunny HeRBs to the rice and season with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Let the rice salad rest in the fridge.
- When you are ready to serve pour the rice in individual bowls or dishes.
- Layer the other ingredients on top of the rice end garnish the dish with fresh herbs.
- If you like it, pour soy sauce on the tuna tartare with Basmati rice.