Sunny HeRBs Curry Plant Gilthead bream roll on Green Lemon Thyme potatoes pureed soup
Gilthead bream has tender and tasty flesh which pairs very well with Sunny HeRBs Curry Plant. A great mixture that melts in the mouth together with green lemon thyme potatoes pureed soup.A main dish that will make you fall in love!Ready?
- 1 gilthead bream (descaled, cleaned and filleted)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sunny HeRBs curry plant
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 shallot
- A knob of butter
- Sunny HeRBs green lemon thyme
- Lemon juice
- Heat the oil and butter and brown the shallot finely chopped
- Add to the frying pan the peeled potatoes cut in thick slices
- Cover with water and let cook
- In the meantime remove the skin from the gilthead bream fillets
- Oil some microwave film and place the fillet on it, pound out the fillet with a meat mallet. Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Wash, dry and chop the Sunny HeRBs curry plant. Mix it with salt and pepper and rub the fillet on both sides with this mixture.
- Roll the wrap with the gilthead bream
- Chef’s trick: when the potatoes are cooked remove most of the cooking water and keep it aside.
- Mash the potatoes with an immersion blender, add Sunny HeRBs green lemon thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Use the cooking water you kept aside to reach the right consistency for a smooth pureed soup.
- Cook the gilthead bream fillets in the microwave oven for about 3 minutes on High (if you cook 4 fillets together let cook for 1-2 minutes extra).
- In the meantime pour the hot potatoes pureed soup in a dinner plate.
- Remove the fish from the microwave, discard the microwave film and lay down the fillets on the potatoes pureed soup.
- Garnish with extra virgin olive oil, Sunny HeRBs curry plant and green lemon thyme.