Creamy Shrimp and Sunny HeRBs French Terragon Spaghetti
A beguiling Seafood pasta dish with intense aroma. Caprino cheese becomes the perfect pasta dressing combined with shrimp tartare and Sunny HeRBs French Terragon.Ready?
- 2-3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 300g Datterino tomatoes
- Sunny HeRBs Thyme, Rosemary, parsley and French Tarragon
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1l cold water
- 1 anchovy fillet oil-packed
- 320g Spaghetti
- 2 Caprino cheese made of cow’s milk
- 400g deep-sea pink shrimps from Ligurian Sea (if possible)
- ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the bisque (seafood stock): slice nicely one shallot and sauté it in a tablespoon of butter and some oil for a few minutes.
- Peel and devein the pink shrimps. Set the shrimps meat aside and use the shells to make the bisque with a mirepoix and cook it on high heat.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Put around 100g of tomatoes in the bisque together with the Sunny HeRBs
- Stir together all the ingredients of the bisque and add the water as to cover the shrimps shells and vegetables. Let cook for about 30 mins then blend with a mixer/liquidiser and pour through a fine-mesh strainer. Set the bisque aside and keep it warm.
- While the bisque is cooking, prepare the pink shrimps tartare: season the shrimps with half lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and Sunny HeRBs French Terragon leaves. Let it rest in the fridge.
- In a saucepan put the butter with some olive oil and sauté the nicely sliced shallots with the anchovy fillet. Add the remaining tomatoes and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the spaghetti. Cook for 8–10 minutes until just al dente. Drain the pasta and add it to the saucepan with the Datterino tomatoes sauce.
- Finish to cook the pasta in the saucepan adding some bisque at the time.
- At the very end toss in the Caprino cheese and stir everything together.
- Serve a nest of the Spaghetti to each serving dish and add a serving of pink shrimps tartare. Garnish with some Sunny HeRbs French Terragon leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.