Cognac Sauteed King Prawns with Sunny HeRBs chives, lemon thyme and curly parsley
A mouth-watering and refined appetizer or seafood second course. Cognac and Sunny HeRBs enhances the mild tasteof King Prawns. Chives, lemon thyme and curly parsley: a great aromatic trio for an impressing dish.Let’s cook together! Watch the video and follow the recipe.AROMA SAPORE SALUTE in your kitchen.
- 1kg King prawns
- 40g Butter
- 1 lemon
- 10 Sunny heRBs chives stems
- A few Sunny heRBs lemon thyme bunches
- A few Sunny heRBs curly parsley bunches to garnish
- ½ glass of Cognac
- Black pepper grains and salt to taste
To prepare the marinade:
- ½ glass of white wine
- 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- A few Sunny heRBs curly parsley bunches
- Prepare the marinade: place wine, olive oil, garlic, chopped parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Clean the king prawns and rinse them under cold running water. Remove the shell keeping the head and the tail. De-vein the back of the prawns with a skewer. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Put the cleaned king prawns in the bowl with the marinade and let them rest for around 30 mins.
- Rinse the lemon, dry it and then zest half of the lemon. Roughly chop the lemon zest with a knife.
- Chop around 10 chives stems and a few bunches of lemon thyme.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan together with the chopped herbs. Toss the king prawns in and cook them for 1 or 2 minutes until they become opaque throughout. Pour the Cognac and let it evaporate on a high flame. Add salt to taste, the lemon zest and grounded black pepper. Keep cooking for a few moments.
- Garnish the serving plate with chives stems, lemon thyme and curly parsley. Serve immediately.