Codfish with mixed Sunny HeRBS Ricotta and Sunny HeRBs basil oil
A tantalizing and fragrant main course: codfish with mixed Sunny HeRBS Ricotta and Sunny HeRBs basil oil.Briny codfish meets blend ricotta and the strong aroma of our Sunny HeRBs grown in Albenga for a balanced dish.Ready?Watch the video and follow the recipe!AROMA SAPORE SALUTE in your kitchen!
- 800g codfish
- Sunny HeRBs green lemon thyme
- Sunny HeRBs sage
- Sunny HeRBs rosemary
- 20 Sunny HeRBs basil leaves
- 250g cow’s milk ricotta
- 1 glass of milk
- Taggiasca pitted olives
- Pine nuts
- Sliced lemon
- ½ glass extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash Sunny HeRBs rosemary, lemon thyme and sage. Pat them dry. With part of the mixed herbs prepare a bouquet garni. Add your bouquet garni to a pot filled with water and bring everything to a boil.
- In the meantime chop the remaining Sunny Herbs.
- Mix in a bowl Ricotta cheese, salt and pepper and the chopped herbs. Whisk everything and add some milk to obtain a smooth cream. Set aside
- Use a liquidiser to mix basil leaves in half a glass of extra virgin olive oil
- In a pot boil the water. As soon as it starts boiling add the cod and cook for 4/5 minutes.
- Remove fish from water and pat it dry.
- Put some ricotta cream in each plate and top it with codfish. Add Taggiasca olives, pine nuts and a few slices of lemon.
- Season with some drops of basil oil and garnish the plate with fresh Sunny HeRBs.