Sunny HeRBs Hugo mint cheesecake
A wonderfully fresh flavor and aroma for the perfect summer dessert: Sunny HeRBs Hugo mint cheesecake.An easy no-bake last course you can prepare in no time. Those who have a sweet tooth and a refined palate will not resist!Ready?Watch the video and follow the recipe!AROMA SAPORE SALUTE in your kitchen!
Sunny HeRBs Hugo mint syrup
- 600g caster sugar
- 500ml water
- 60 Sunny HeRBs hugo mint leaves
- 200g chocolate cookies
- 100g unsalted butter
- 400g cream cheese
- 200ml fresh heavy whipping cream
- 150ml Sunny HeRBs Hugo mint syrup
- 10g gelatin
- 50ml milk
- 1 chocolate bar
- Prepare Sunny HeRBs Hugo mint syrup: wash mint leaves and pat them dry. Mince the mint in a food processor together with half the sugar.
- Boil the water with the remaining sugar.
- Add the mixture of mint and sugar to the boiling water and cook for 6 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 12 hours and filter with a fine colander
- Bottle the syrup and keep it in the fridge
- Prepare the cheesecake crust: use a food processor to grind up the cookies
- Melt the butter and pour it on the biscuits, mix with a spoon.
- Pour the cookies crumb mixture a springform pan and press it into the bottom and sides. Chill this pie crust in the fridge for 10 minutes before filling it.
- Prepare the filling: Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and whisk on high speed. Keep it in the fridge.
- Mix in a bowl the cream cheese with Sunny HeRBs Hugo mint syrup.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for a few minutes.
- Warm up some milk and add the squeezed gelatin. Add this mix to the bowl with cream cheese and mint syrup.
- Incorporate whipped cream into the batter with circular movements from the bottom to the top.
- Spread filling into crust refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the rim of the springform pan and plate the cheesecake. Garnish with chocolate chips and fresh Sunny HeRBs Hugo mint leaves.