Cauliflower, leek and Sunny heRBs oregano gratin
A tasty side dish prepared with our Sunny heRBs oregano, ideal to match your meat dishes.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (florets)
- 1 medium leek
- 300 gr cooking cream
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Sunny heRBs oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower florets and wash them under running water.
- Boil the florets in 1.5 lt water with 1 tablespoon of salt for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and put the florets in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Slice the leek and put it in a pan with the cooking cream, the Sunny heRBs oregano leaves and a pinch of salt. Stew for a few minutes.
- Drain the florets and arrange them in a greased baking pan with some more Sunny heRBs oregano leaves.
- Pour the mixture of leeks and cooking cream on the cauliflower florets, season to taste and cover with a generous amount of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.